Thursday, February 5, 2009

Have you peeked at my new pictures yet? You should!

Hey everybody! What up?! I just remembered that I haven't written anythin in a minute so I thought I'd drop a few lines. Have you peeked at my new pictures yet? You should! Imma one good lookin guy! Imma much closer to looking like Brad Pitt now. I AM FEELING GOOD, WOO HOO!. Sorry I will try not to yell again.

Imma still in my temp. foster home livin it up (as much as you can with old fogies around). All of my foster sisters and brothers are old and don't want nothin to do with me. My MPR Mom and Dad play with me to make up for it but they keep tellin me that Imma not allowed to jump on them. I swear I try to remember this and I do everythin in my power not to but somethin comes over my body when I see them. It starts with a tinglin in my feet, then it works its way up to a shiverin that hits my butt and makes it wiggle hard; throwing my whole body from side to side. Then my face stretches from ear to ear and my whole body explodes from the floor and before I know whats goin on Im air born headed right for em. They say I need to learn how to control it but how am I gunna control somethin when I don't know where it's commin from? Sure it starts in my feet, but where is it before that? I really try hard to do what they ask but goodness Imma at a loss. Imma tryin really hard though.

My foster Mom and I had this talk earlier about my progress. She says Imma really owning up to my name and am really commin into myself. I don't really know what that means but let me tell you how good lookin I am. Boy o' boy am I good lookin!

I did go to the doctor the other day; I still have demodex so I have to keep taken my medicine baths for one more month. My skin barely itches anymore cause of all the great care I been soakin up. At night I get to sleep loose in my bedroom. I've been told its cuz Imma good boy that holds his potty an don't chew on nothing. Yep, that's me, Imma good boy!

Oooo ooo oooo, and cuz Imma good boy and don't get to hang out with all the grumpies, I get to go outside whenever I want. I even have my very own door to use when I go in and out. You are jealous, huh? I do have to say though that I'd like for my forever family to not have a grumpy old dog that I can not play with. Instead, I'd like any combination of the following: kids (of any age), a backyard (that I don't have to sleep in, I really like sleeping in the house every night), a friendly girl dog, an active Mom and/or Dad that will do thins with me all the time and take me places, oh and lets not forget the constant supply of fresh food and water. The last item needs to be standard for any place, please. I've gotten quite accustom to being fed these days and would like to continue the trend no matter what. Oh, and if it's not too much to ask, I would also like to have a coupla toys to play with. Oh, and a cushy bed to sleep in or lounge in, please, okay that's it. Imma gunna romp now, talk to you later.

P.S; Imma expanden my vocabulary so that I can better fit into a home no matter what lingo they use. So, right now Imma learnin thins like sit and such.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, but submissions that use derogatory language and/or include inappropriate content will not be published.